Fusion Cine is Western Canada's leader in the sale and rental of Broadcast and Professional camera and editorial equipment. Previously known as Matrix Video for 23 years in our market, we have rebranded and updated the company to bring the fusion of technologies required for modern day film and television production.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Talking with manufacturers and reps to take care of pricing, promotion dates, price protection and rebate promotions.
- Maintains good knowledge about products, and information supporting the Sales Manager, E-commerce team, and Marketing Manager.
- Maintain e-commerce price list
- Assess competitors by comparing the company's product pricing.
- Keep prices updated, competitive and profitable.
- Provides source data from manufacturers for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Provide and support information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales promotions.
- To assist Sales Manager in inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels.
- Support the Sales Manager with all information regarding product and branding.
- Building and maintaining online product catalogs.
- Maintain Product Merchandising for our Retail showroom products, to be displayed and priced professionally
- Build stale product lists and work with marketing team to advertise clearance sales
- Obtains product market share by working with Sales Manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and helping managing inventory and quarterly counts
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales and marketing teams
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results for Procurement and Warehouse staff
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, High attention to Detail. B.Sc. in Business, Marketing Program Certificate is a PLUS.
Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy, Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP Functionality)
Regular hours and partially subsidized benefits provided.