It is Fusion Cine’s goal to ensure that every one of our customers have a positive experience when interacting with our sales and rentals teams and purchasing merchandise through our online store.
Fusion Cine has some basic policies to ensure that our customers receive brand new, top quality mechandise (unless purchase is otherwise noted as used or demo equipment). To ensure this high quality standard, we stand by our below listed policies.
- Sales that are in excess of $10,000 will be personally dealt with by a Fusion Cine sales associate.
- Sales that are in excess of $10,000 may be subject to an additional credit fee.
- All prices shown and quoted are in Canadian Dollars and exclude taxes, shipping, and applicable taxes and duties if exported from Canada.
- A minimum 50% non-refundable deposit is required for special order items. Some items may require pre-payment in full prior to order.
- Equipment holds, pre-order deposits, and special order items will be held for a customer up to a maximum of 60 days.
- All items must be paid in full by certified cheque, cash, debit, credit card, or placed on pre-approved 30 day current account prior to leaving the Fusion Cine warehouse.
- Personal and third party cheques not accepted.
- Overdue 30 day accounts will be charged 24% per annum (2% per month) and will be suspended.
- All equipment warranties offered are exclusively those of the manufacturer.
- All shipments are FOB Fusion Cine warehouse. Fusion Cine is NOT responsible for any losses or damage by the carrier or for delays in transport.
- All tax exemption requests must have supporting documentation (ex. PST Registration Number, GST Relief Certificate, Native Exempt Status Card)
- All products are available "while stock lasts".
- Pricing is valid for the time period stated on the quotation and is subject to change after this date. Item availability is subject to change without notice.
- Although every effort has been made to avoid errors in descriptions and prices, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
- Illustrations may feature accessories available at extra cost.
- In stock orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days via Purolator or FedEx.
In-store pickup is available at our Vancouver location free of charge. We will notify you the availability of the item(s) on your order and when they are ready for pick-up. Please note that when picking up your order, please bring in:
- Copy of your pickup ID email
- A Government issued ID and Credit Card used to place the order
Canadian Shipping Rates
Within Canada, we use Purolator for all our shipments and a K&H Courier for local deliveries within the Lower Mainland, BC.
Orders less than $99 – Calculated in cart with selectable shipping rates.
Orders over $99 – FREE!* (2-5 business days shipping time)
*Free for select destinations within Canada. Excludes rural areas.
(Please note: In order to be eligible for next day delivery, your order needs to be placed before 1PM PST)
Oversized Items – Shipping Quote Required
For all oversized items and rural destinations require a custom shipping quote. Once your order has been placed, you will be notified by email of the shipping rate for your approval. Upon approval of the shipping quote, your order will be shipped out to you at your selected delivery method. (We will not charge your credit card until you have accepted the shipping quote.)
All shipping times are estimated and dependant on the availability of the order item(s).
Do you offer shipping outside of Canada?
This is a special request. Please contact us if you require shipping outside of Canada.
What happens if I have back-ordered items, but require a partial shipment on the current in-stock items?
Our shopping cart calculates shipping on a single shipment. If you require partial shipment first and need multiple shipments, additional shipping charges will apply, dependant on the size of the order.
How can I track my order?
Once we ship your order, we will email you confirmation as well as tracking information so you can see exactly where your items are located.
- Products must be in its original, unopened box, in order to receive a full refund, if returned within 7 days.
- Any opened or used equipment will be subject to a restocking charge that will be determined by Fusion on a case by case basis. All returns are at the discretion of Fusion Cine Management
- No special order items may be returned.
- Opened media or software will not be accepted for return.
- All returns that meet the terms of this returns policy may be subject to a restocking charge.
1 Day Rental = 24 hour period
Rental Rate Day Charge Schedule
1 Day Rental = 1 Day Charge
1 to 3 Day Rental = Charge for each day (3 Day Charge)
3 to 7 Day Rental = 3 Day Charge
Weekend (Saturday / Sunday) = 1.5 Day Charge
Month Rental (28 Days) = 10 Day Charge
Equipment Pick Up and Drop Off Times
Equipment pick up – Equipment will be ready the day before the rental date between 4pm and 6pm (Monday to Friday) or at the time of opening the day of the rental (8am)
Equipment Return – Equipment must be returned between 8am and 10am the day following the rental date (Monday to Friday) or the Monday following a weekend
If pick up or drop off times are outside of these hours them additional charges may apply.
Any shipping of equipment to or from Fusion Cine will be charged to the renter, including any customs or brokerage costs. Shipping days are also considered as rental days and be charged for as such.
Equipment rentals must be paid for in advance or at the time of pick-up unless client has an active account with Fusion Cine Sales and Rentals Inc.. Accounts can be applied for with Fusion Cine Sales and Rentals Inc. (see Credit Application) and upon qualifying net 30 terms will be granted.
We accept payments by:
- Debit Card
Insurance or Deposit Requirements
All equipment rentals require a Certificate of Insurance or Deposit before any item can leave Fusion Cine. Individual items or equipment packages that exceed a purchase value of $10 000.00 must have a Certificate of Insurance, items or packages valued at less than $10 000.00 can be rented with a deposit of their value in lieu of the insurance.
The deposit will be refunded 24 hours after the rented item(s) have been returned and evaluated.
(Refer to Fusion Cine requirements for Insurance for detailed conditions and specifications)
Any damages or losses to the equipment will be the evaluated by Fusion Cine and the renter shall be advised of the loss/damage and will be fully responsible for any replacement or repair costs.
- Picture ID (Drivers Licence / Passport)
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Phone Number (Company or Personal)
- Complete Address (Company or Personal)
- Credit Card