Rent Bridge Plates/Shoulder Rigs
The Alan Gordon Enterprises 1004-HIHAT-100 cast aluminum Hi Hat works with all professional fluid heads with a 100mm ball mount.... Learn More
- 6" Height
- 100mm Bowl Compatibility
- 3/8" Bolt Holes
MFR# COMPOSTABThe SHAPE DSLR STABILIZER shoulder rig, primarily designed for DSLRs and video cameras, provides an offset position. The camera is centered in front o... Learn More
- Adjustable and compact SHAPE shoulder rig
- Unique patented SHAPE QUICK HANDLE push-button technology with 360° rotation
- Great precision and grip
- Versatile modular rod-based system
MFR# C1244-0003The OConnor O-Grips Deluxe Set is a camera support kit that features four OConnor O-Grip Modules, the O-Grips Rod Bridge, two Arri rosette adapters an... Learn More
- Four Single Handle Ball Joint Grips
- Each Hand Grip Supports up to 44 Pounds
- Stainless Steel with Titanium Core
MFR# COMPOFICThe SHAPE COMPOSITE FICTION handheld camera support, designed for DSLRs and video cameras, is the most complete SHAPE shoulder rig in the SHAPE COMPOS... Learn More
- Adjustable and fully equipped SHAPE shoulder mount camera rig
- SHAPE TELESCOPIC SUPPORT ARM ROD BLOC for increased stability
- Unique patented SHAPE QUICK HANDLE push-button technology
- Length-adjustable rods using red knobs on SHAPE ROD BLOCs
- All setups possible
- Sturdy and lightweight professional camera support system
- Unique patented SHAPE DOUBLE QUICK HANDLE ROSETTE quick-lock button technolo... Learn More
- Designed for ARRI standard cameras with ARRI rosette sockets
- 15mm (8’’) rods at the front and (4’’) rods at the back
- C... Learn More
The SHAPE BP8000 V-Lock Quick-Release Baseplate Kit includes everything you need to build a rugged, stable shoulder support system for your Sony PM... Learn More
- Its new and improved design provides 3 slots on top of the plate for the user to work either in a centered or offset position (15mm studio).
- The SHAPE base plate also offers threaded holes at the back to attach accessories (1/4-20, 3/8-16).
- Its front bracket now allows the user to adjust the height quickly with an Allen key.
- The front rod bracket can be switched from 15mm lightweight to 15mm studio or 19mm.