It is Fusion Cine’s goal to ensure that every one of our customers have a positive experience when interacting with our sales and rentals teams and purchasing merchandise through our online store.
Fusion Cine has some basic policies to ensure that our customers receive brand new, top quality mechandise (unless purchase is otherwise noted as used or demo equipment). To ensure this high quality standard, we stand by our below listed policies.
a) Sales that are in excess of $10,000 will be personally dealt with by a Fusion Cine sales associate.
b) Sales that are in excess of $10,000 may be subject to an additional credit fee.
1. All prices shown and quoted are in Canadian Dollars and exclude taxes, shipping, and applicable taxes and duties if exported from Canada.
2. A minimum 50% non-refundable deposit is required for special order items. Some items may require pre-payment in full prior to order.
3. Equipment holds, pre-order deposits, and special order items will be held for a customer up to a maximum of 60 days.
4. All items must be paid in full by certified cheque, cash, debit, credit card, or placed on pre-approved 30 day current account prior to leaving the Fusion Cine warehouse.
5. Personal and third party cheques not accepted.
6. Overdue 30 day accounts will be charged 24% per annum (2% per month) and will be suspended.
7. All equipment warranties offered are exclusively those of the manufacturer.
8. All shipments are FOB Fusion Cine warehouse. Fusion Cine is NOT responsible for any losses or damage by the carrier or for delays in transport.
9. All tax exemption requests must have supporting documentation (ex. PST Registration Number, GST Relief Certificate, Native Exempt Status Card)
10. All products are available "while stock lasts".
11. Pricing is valid for the time period stated on the quotation and is subject to change after this date. Item availability is subject to change without notice.
12. Although every effort has been made to avoid errors in descriptions and prices, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
13. Illustrations may feature accessories available at extra cost.
14. In stock orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days via Purolator or FedEx.
1. Products must be in its original, unopened box, in order to receive a full refund, if returned within 7 days.
2. Any opened or used equipment will be subject to a restocking charge that will be determined by Fusion on a case by case basis. All returns are at the discretion of Fusion Cine Management
3. No special order items may be returned.
4. Opened media or software will not be accepted for return.
5. All returns that meet the terms of this returns policy may be subject to a restocking charge.